24 ASB Middle School Handbook
• Every 2nd tardy thereafter - lunch duty and/or after school detention and email sent to
• At the 6th tardy - a parent conference will be held with the Associate Principal.
Students must come to school on PE days with their PE uniform and wear the uniform during
PE class only. Students may not wear the uniform to classes other than PE. Students are
encouraged to shower after PE classes for health reasons and out of courtesy to others.
Our buses operate for your safety and convenience. Please familiarize yourself with the bus
schedule at the beginning of the school year. In order to ensure the smooth running of our
transportation schedule, we rely on your support and cooperation. Please stay familiar with
ASBs School Bus Handbook. ASBs school vehicles are extensions of the ASB campus. All
expectations, unless otherwise noted, apply to school transport as well.Please review and
abide by the general guidelines below for bus riding.
1. The same expectations and responsibilities that apply at school apply to time spent waiting
for and riding on the bus. Similarly, disciplinary concerns relating to the buses will be
handled as they would be if they happened at school.
2. Be on time for the bus.
3. Wait at designated spots and off roadways for the bus.
4. Board the bus by taking turns.
5. Take a seat immediately once you have boarded the bus.
6. Use a seat belt once seated.
7. Stay seated at all times with head and arms inside the bus at all times.
8. Be courteous at all times to the driver, attendant, your ASB peers and all passers-by outside
of the bus.
9. When exiting the bus at your drop-off point, be safety-conscious about traffic and obey all
For full bus policy and consequences of misuse, please see the policy statement
From time to time, it may be necessary for parents to travel while their child(ren) remain
in Mumbai. It is in the best interests of the students and their parents that the school is
informed, a temporary guardian is appointed and a letter authorizing this arrangement is
sent to the MS Office. A temporary guardianship form is available electronically or as a hard
copy from the MS Office.
1. Student Withdrawal Confirmation
Parents need to give the Office of Admission notice of the intended student withdrawal at
least two weeks in advance of the withdrawal date. To do so, please complete the Student
Withdrawal Confirmation form.
Parents who finalize withdrawal with less than a two-week notice will be sent the Official
Withdrawal Packet as soon as it is processed. This will be couriered to the address provided