25 ASB Middle School Handbook
on the Withdrawal Form at the parent’s expense. Be sure to include future contact details;
we recommend you include personal and/or permanent email addresses. If applicable, be
sure to include how any refunds of fees and/or deposit should be made. (Please reference
ASB’s Refund Policy for eligibility).
2. Student Clearance Certificate
Once the Withdrawal Confirmation is completed, withdrawing students will receive a
Clearance Certificate during their last week of school. Please be sure the following items
are returned by the last day of school:
• Library books, ASB textbooks, ASB materials and equipment, etc. to whomever is
• Parent ID Cards to the Help Desk.
• Student ID Cards to the Help Desk.
• Driver and Maid ID cards to the Help Desk.
• Car Stickers to the Help Desk.
• Any outstanding student fees and/or refunds will be processed by the Business Office
while the Clearance Certificate is completed.
• Optional: any school material with photos or personal information you plan to throw away
such as phone directories, calendars, handbooks, etc. We will provide a drop-off box as
you checkout so we can destroy these materials for you.
Middle School Students will receive a Clearance Certificate from the MS Office during the last
week of school. The students need to ensure this form is signed by the following people and
submitted to the Help Desk before the student’s last day of attendance:
• Classroom teachers
• Technology Office
• MS Office/Principal
• Business Office/Manager
Please note: your child’s laptop needs to be submitted to our tech team for reformatting at
least 2 days prior to the last day of school. Ensure that a backup has been completed before
handing in the laptop to one of the technicians.
3. Official Withdrawal Packet
Upon completion and submission of the Clearance Certificate, the Official Withdrawal
Packet will be released when the packet is available (for June withdrawals, this is on
Wednesday ,June 17th). Each withdrawing student will be given one Official Withdrawal
Packet at no cost. For each additional packet requested and prepared for each student,
INR 500 will be charged. To do so, please access the additional Withdrawal Packet
• The Official Withdrawal Packet will include Official Student Records.
• Certified copies of the student report cards during enrollment at ASB.
• End of school year student narratives.
• Any standardized test scores administered by ASB.
• Withdrawal Certificate.