Lost and Found
If students find something, it must be turned in immediately to the Middle School Office. If
students are missing something, they should check the place it was last seen then check with
the Middle School Office.
The purpose of ASB’s Dress Code is to support a positive learning environment. ASB wants
to establish an environment that will be comfortable for students, conducive to learning and
respectful of our host culture.
In addition, we want students to take responsibility for dressing for school while maintaining
autonomy. Students should be neatly dressed in clothing appropriate for a 6-12 school
environment. The expectations and guidelines are as follows:
• Neat dress: Nice shirts, collared polo style or button up shirts are preferable.
• Shoulders and backs must be covered.
• Sleeveless shirts are acceptable, but should cover the shoulders to the end of the
• Shirt and pants must have constant overlap with normal posture and movement; midriffs
should not be visible.
• If a student is wearing a jacket or sweat top over a shirt or blouse that does not meet the
dress code, it must remain zipped or buttoned up.
• Boxers or other underclothes should not be visible.
• Skirts should be no shorter than mid-thigh length.
• Shorts or combination skirt/shorts should be mid-thigh length or longer.
• Sandals or shoes are acceptable.
• Clothing promoting ideas that are inappropriate in the school setting should not be worn.
Choice: Violate dress-code.
Consequence: A student who is not dressed according to the guidelines will be asked to
change into appropriate attire or return home to acquire more suitable dress. If a student
repeats this choice, parents will be contacted and further consequences may result.
Playground and MPH Free Time
1. Given our schools confined space, students should be careful not to play soccer at full
speed, or throw or kick balls above waist height.
2. Game balls should be used for their purpose only, i.e., basketballs for basketball play,
soccer balls for soccer, etc.
3. Return all game balls to cages after use.
4. Play safely and fairly. Take turns when appropriate.
5. Before school, at lunch and break times transition to class at or before the five minute
6. Appropriate footwear should be worn at all times.
7. Students must abide by the instructors of the supervisor.
Remaining on Campus
Students are to remain on campus at all times during the school day. Going off campus is not